Havre Real Estate Law Firm Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Experienced Havre real estate lawyers handle property matters
The attorneys at Bosch, Kuhr, Dugdale & Brown, PLLP apply their extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, and business to real estate law. Our experienced attorneys can help you with:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title review and disputes
We represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorneys
From offer to sale, we handle all aspects of buying and selling real estate, so that you can feel confident about a smooth and precise transaction. Our attorneys can:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate your real estate agreement
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through many types of real estate transactions.
Real estate negotiators
Some disputes are better solved outside of the courtroom. Our effective mediators guide negotiations to protect your interests. By retaining an experienced mediator to strategize during the contract negotiation process, you can often prevent disputes from arising at a later stage in the real estate transaction. This can save time, costs and frustrations.