Accomplished Montana Lawyers Handling Business and Estate Matters
Havre firm is the largest and most experienced on the Montana Hi-Line
No matter what type of legal assistance you need, it’s best to find an attorney with detailed knowledge of the law and the local landscape. Since 1920, the attorneys at Bosch, Kuhr, Dugdale, Martin & Kaze, PLLP have provided effective counsel to North Central Montana clients in a wide range of practice areas. With 150 years of combined experience, our lawyers skillfully handle business and real estate transactions, litigation, estate planning and other legal concerns for companies and individuals, and our long history in this region gives us special insight into real estate and agriculture.
Knowledgeable attorneys provide responsive counsel on various issues
Throughout the Montana Hi-Line and the surrounding area, our lawyers advise clients on numerous types of legal matters, including:
- Business formation — We offer thorough counsel on business formation issues, so you can establish a strong legal foundation for your new venture.
- Real estate — Our firm handles numerous real estate transactions and has represented buyers, sellers, lessors, and lessees of residential, commercial, and agricultural property.
- Commercial litigation — In commercial litigation cases, our firm pursues a favorable outcome for businesses in court, at the negotiation tables and through alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Landlord-tenant law — Landlord-tenant disputes can be a drain for both parties. We have a detailed knowledge of the relevant law so you can assert your rights effectively.
- Estate planning — For estate planning concerns, including matters involving business succession, our lawyers deliver comprehensive advice tailored to your specific goals.
In every case we handle, our firm meets the highest professional standards and works to resolve your concerns in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
Contact an experienced Montana attorney for an initial consultation
Bosch, Kuhr, Dugdale, Martin & Kaze, PLLP represents North Central Montana clients in a wide range of legal matters, including business law, estate planning and real estate. Please call our Havre office at 406-879-2314 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.